To attach the waist belt bag to your backpack, simply open the webbing waist belt of your backpack and thread the waist belt through the loops on the back of the waist belt bag. Done.
- with 22 g ultra light hip belt bag
- easy and quick to install
- Offers space for current smartphones plus snacks or a small compact camera
- high-quality YKK 3C zipper
- highly water-repellent, as made of waterproof material(not waterproof!)
- made of durable X-Pac RX15
- inner key clip
- small loops on the left and right allow fixation to the backpack
|Dimensions:||21,5 x 15 cm|
|Hip belt passage:||60 mm|
|Main material:||X-Pac RX15|
If you are looking for further information on the material used, you will find detailed answers in the Weitläufermaterial lexicon.
Note: Although a combination of ultra-light and durable materials has been chosen, this is still an ultra-light product. This means that careful and careful handling considerably increases its service life.